Anabaptist Studies

Monday, March 27, 2006

Some personal details

I am a New Testament scholar and am currently a Research Fellow in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Bristol. My PhD was in the Pastoral Epistles and has subsequently been published as The Polemic of the Pastorals: A Sociological Examination of the Development of Pauline Christianity (JSNTSup 264; London: T & T Clark International, 2004). I serve on the Steering Committee of the Anabaptist Network, teach on Workshop and am also Course Director of Advanced Workshop (http://workshop.org.uk/advanced).

3 Comments:

  • Three posts and I don't think you've mentioned whisky yet. Best of luck with the blog

    By Blogger John Lyons, at 8:04 AM  

  • I am pleased to have come across this blog. I have posted a link on my site so hopefully you may get a few referrals.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

  • Thanks Richard much appreciated

    By Blogger lkp54, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home